|Style:||Traditional Stern / Semi Trad Narrowboat|
|Price:||£82,000 Guide Price|
As part of The Boatyard Boatfitting Company we are currently fitting out a new 57ft Semi Traditional Stern Narrowboat with the shell built by Colecraft Engineering to their usual high standard. Please feel free to contact us or come and view our current build to see what we do. This boat will be fitted as a 4 berth ideal for extended cruising or liveaboard.
Guide Price for fully fitted 57' Narrowboat £82,000 with the following specification:
- Beta 43 Engine with twin alternators (45amp and 175amp) PRM150 2:1 hydraulic gearbox.
- Mastervolt pure sine inverter/ charge 2500w/100amp.
- Webasto Thermo top C 5.2kw diesel heater providing central heating and hot water.
- Silver anodised windows and portholes
- Tecma Pump out toilet system with large remote holding tank
- Lined in Oak faced ply with Solid oak trim. (Not MDF).
- 50mm thick fire retardant insulation throughout.
- Washer dryer
- Galley with side hatch doors, full size cooker, 12v fridge, sink,drainer, Oak fronted units
- Bedroom with 6’ 3” bed built in wardrobe storage and drawers under bed.
- Bathroom with Tecma toilet, vanity unit, and shower enclosure
- Large lounge with solid fuel stove, tv unit, and space for free standing furniture, sofa bed or dinette for occasional guests.
- Solid Oak floor to lounge and galley.
- Fully painted and vinyl graphics.
- Full cruising equipment
We will also fit to any stage of completion and have other boats in our yard fitted by ourselves for you to view the quality of our work if you wish.